Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of October 1, 2017. Before using the website Surf Casino (“Website” or "Surf Casino"), please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall always prevail.
The website Surf Casino is owned and operated by Direx N.V. ("Casino", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our"), a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus. Direx N.V. registered by the Government of Curaçao, as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online egaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any significant changes, where possible. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
Who Can Play
The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
The website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling. If you are a player from France, Israel, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America or any of its territories, you won't be allowed to play real money wagering games including Bitcoins.
The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
The Company reserves the right to block (temporarily or permanently) the account of a player who intentionally or recklessly uses abusive or insulting language (verbal threats, humiliating statements, racial or sexual slurs, scandalous statements) addressed to employees of Live Support service and other employees of the Company. In this case, the player must withdraw all funds from the gaming account within 72 hours.
Please note that the maximum bet size in Surf Casino is limited to 1000 EUR (or equivalent in another currency). In some games the maximum bet size can be further reduced at the discretion of the casino administration.
Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia and Lithuania.
In addition to the above, Guns’n’Roses, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix and Planet of the Apes are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX.
Accepted Currencies:The website allows playing for CURRENCIES.
Fees and Taxes
The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
The player confirms that he/she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at player’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
Disclaimer of Liabilities
The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website.
The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
The Company is not liable of any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases the Casino reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
If we mistakenly credit your Player Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors
- do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
Use of Player’s Account
Each player can create only one personal user account. Creating multiple user accounts by a player can lead to termination of the accounts. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
The Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made
- providing incorrect information about personal data during registration
- other types of cheating
or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
The Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Casino. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
Trying to use the website as currency exchange between different payment systems is strongly prohibited. We reserve the right to approve only withdrawals to the payment systems previously used to deposit larger part of player balance. Exceptions can be made when such a payment method does not allow to cash out funds due to its technical specifications or when payment system limits are the only reason hindering the withdrawal process.
If a player requests a withdrawal of previously deposited funds, without wagering them at least 3 times, we reserve the right to entrust costs of transaction processing on such player, including deposits and withdrawals. Trying to wager deposited sum at least 3 times solely in table games (roulette, blackjack, poker and others) before making immediate withdrawal can be considered as fraudulent actions against website and payment systems. These decisions are at sole discretion of TTR Casino management.
Casino has the right to ask any player for documents proving his identity. Player can be requested to make a “selfie” with document and a proof of time this “selfie” was made. Modifying photos of requested documents with any kind of photo editing software is not allowed. If such documents are not provided by a player within one month since requested, at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to confiscate remaining balance and close player’s account. Players refusing to provide requested “selfie” with proof of date it was made, can request withdrawal of their funds to bank account instead.
Surf Casino offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets.
Please note that you can only use your own credit / debit card or another payment method to top up your game account. The name shown on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for payment, must match the name registered on your account.
The minimal amount of deposit is 10EUR/10USD/15AUD/15CAD/250RUB.
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20EUR/20USD/30AUD/30CAD/1500RUB. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments. Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some payment options take up to 5 days to process the withdrawal request.
Please note, that number of withdrawals is not limited in Surf Casino, but there may be limitations on the side of payment system.
Surf Casino supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country.
For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.
For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
Please note that even for supported countries we are not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. You will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts. All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within 3 (three) working banking days. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or payment processing system.
If you have deposited via credit or debit card and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller to the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email.
Time for withdrawal with e-wallets is 2 hours, for credit, debit cards or bank transfers 1-5 banking days. In some cases time for withdrawal processing might take up to 1 hour.
If you win more than 50,000 EUR (or equivalent in another currency), the withdrawal may take longer to process.
1. All bonuses are available for players from all countries unless otherwise stated.
Players from Sweden are not eligible for any bonus in Surf Casino.
2. All bonuses are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc), IP, and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
3. The following minimum deposits have to be made in order to claim any of the available bonus offers:
- OCEAN: 10 USD, 10 EUR, 250 RUB
- WATER25: 10 USD, 10 EUR, 250 RUB
- WATER50: 50 USD, 50 EUR, 3000 RUB
- WATER100: 100 USD, 100 EUR, 6000 RUB
- ALOHA25: 10 USD, 10 EUR, 250 RUB
- ALOHA50: 50 USD, 50 EUR, 3000 RUB
- ALOHA100: 100 USD, 100 EUR, 6000 RUB
- SWELL: 10 USD, 10 EUR, 250 RUB
Please also note that NetEnt games are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Sweden, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Players from these countries will not be able to use Aloha, Beach and Wild Water welcome offer promotion.
4. All bonus codes must be entered using capital letters only. Freespins bonus codes can be used only one time each.
5. If a player is suspected in abusing welcome promotion, or if a player hasn’t wagered the sum of deposit he made to receive these freespins at least 3 (three) times (excluding bets made at table games), Surf Casino management, at it’s sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel all bonuses and any winnings acquired from them. Bonus free spins can be obtained only on 2nd and subsequent deposits
6. The maximum amount of bonus that can be claimed with weekly reload bonus code is:
- SWELL: 200 USD, 200 EUR, 20000 RUB
7. Not all players can receive a weekly reload bonuses (SWELL). If a player is eligible for this bonus he will be notified by email on Wednesday or Friday and will be able to claim this bonus on Wednesday or Friday every week.
8. Winnings from WATER25, ALOHA25 have to be wagered 10 times before they can be withdrawn. Winnings from WATER50, ALOHA50, WATER100, ALOHA100 have a to be wagered 1 time. The sum of weekly reload bonuses (SWELL) only has to be wagered 40 times before being withdrawable.
9. Take note that game contributions have different percentages towards the wagering requirements:
- Table Games – Baccarat, Blackjack, Hi-Lo – 0%
- Video Poker – 0%
- Roulette, Poker – 0%
- Live – 0%
- Slots – 100% (with the exception of the specified games below)
10. The following games contribute 0% towards the completion of the bonus wagering requirement: 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Dead or Alive, Devil’s Delight, Demolition Squad, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Kings Of Chicago, King of Slots, Muse: Wild Inspiration, Reel Rush, Simsalabim, Steam Tower, Valley Of The Gods, Wild Turkey, Wolf Pack Pays, Zombies.
11. Please note that jackpot games and accumulating games are not available if any bonus is active. Accumulating games are (but not limited to): Bonanza, Scarab Treasure, Wheel of Wealth Special Edition, Wheel of Wealth, Untamed Wolf Pack, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword, Tomb Raider, Spectacular Wheel of Wealth, Scrooge, Peek-a-Boo - 5 Reel, Medusa, Hot Ink, High Society, Untamed Giant Panda, Immortal Romance, High Society, Cool Buck, Beautiful Bones, Castle Builder, Queen of Gold, The Wish Master, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Devil's Delight, Ninja, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, WhoSpunIt Plus.
Please also note that bonus funds are available only in slot games. In other categories of games, the bonus balance will be hidden.
11. Freespins must be activated within 7 days. Activated freespins expire in 7 days. Winnings acquired from freespins expire in 7 days. The weekly reload bonus expires within 7 days.
12. Players can request a withdrawal of their deposits prior meeting the wagering requirements but keep in mind that the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
13. When Playing with a bonus, real money will be spent first. Placed bets are subtracted from the player’s cash balance while they are betting, but if no cash is available the deduction will be geared towards the player’s bonus balance.
14. Bonus funds and winnings shall be voided after the expiration of the bonus.
15. When playing with bonus money (including welcome freespins winnings), playthrough (wagering) requirements should be first met before player can bet an amount higher than 10 EUR/10 USD/15 AUD/15 CAD/1000 RUB, unless otherwise stated. This limit applies to a whole game round and includes double up wagers after a game round has been completed. All table games such as blackjack, baccarat, Hi-Lo, videopoker, poker, craps, roulette and others, as well as all live games and arcade games are included in this limitation. Violation of this rule can lead to cancellation of bonus and all winnings acquired before meeting wagering requirements. This decision is made at sole discretion of Surf Casino management.
16. Any bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Surf Casino customer support for more details on how to cancel a bonus or use "Forfeit bonus" button in your account, but please keep in mind that the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
17. Only one deposit bonus can be claimed at a time. Bonuses related to deposit cannot be combined.
18. Surf Casino management has the right to void any bonuses or winnings obtained through suspected deceptive behavior.
19. Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited.
20. Any player with active cooling-off is not eligible to participate in any Surf Casino promotions and will not receive any bonuses during this time.
21. If you have made the minimum deposit, but no bonus appeared on your account, please, do not place any bets, and we will credit it manually. In such case, please, contact our support service team at email@example.com.
22. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Bonus Terms, the English version shall always prevail.
23. Surf Casino management has the right to update bonus terms at any time.
An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of 10EUR or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive. You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor listed on the casino website.
In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The Company is complying with the data protection and privacy laws and is treating all customer information as strictly confidential.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect players’ private information when players register within our system, respond to our communication, or contact our support team. The information may include player’s name, date of birth, private address, email address, IP address, credit and debit card details, and some other information personal data.
The personal data of players are available to Surf Casino employees, employees of the software provider Direx N.V., to payment systems and other third parties which assist Surf Casino in providing gambling services to the end users. All parties to whom the players’ information is disclosed are treating it as confidential according to the corresponding agreements and laws. The data is fully protected from unauthorized access.
3. INFORMATION ON PLAYERS’ BALANCE
We keep information on players’ deposits, winnings and cash-outs as strictly confidential and is not disclosing it to any third parties without prior consent of the player unless otherwise required by the law.
4. USING PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING
We use players’ information for marketing purposes. However, we respect players’ privacy. If players do not wish to receive any promotional materials, they can choose such an option during registration or unsubscribe at any time when using Surf Casino gambling services.
Surf Casino website is using cookies to store your preferences and guarantee a more pleasant gaming experience. For any custom privacy settings, players shall contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In case we discover that a player has participated in any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the company reserves the right to disclose such player’s personal data to any third party or make it publicly available.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company is committed to provide 100% secure gambling services to players to ensure that no data is stolen, lost or misused. We implement the latest technological achievements to provide for the safety of all personal data of the players.
Moreover, we use special anti-fraud techniques to prevent any type of financial fraud on the website. Any attempts of fraudulent actions result in immediate termination of player’s account.
ACCESS TO PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
Player’s account can only be access with the unique ID and password of the players. The player is responsible for keeping their login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
We only work with the most reputable and trustable payment processing providers to make sure that players’ deposits and cash outs are handled carefully and according to the corresponding standards.
Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMING
If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
To assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Limits” section.
Limits can be amended at any time. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact support.
Cooling-Off Limit. You can set your Cooling-Off Limit for 1 or 3 days, 1 week or 1 month. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period, although you may withdraw remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
Self-exclusion by request
You may contact our Support Team at email@example.com and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to the website and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
External helpYou may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Surf Casino is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. We reserve the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied.
However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information.